Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Today's Rambling

First thing today was the customary walk with Marshal around my garden looking for new life to photograph. Here is a new spiderweb that I was able to get half of since the sun blocked out the other half...I was actually able to watch him/her build some of the radials...plus dinner was neatly wrapped and waiting in the center 



Next stop was the Webber Gallery looking and photographing favorites in the June art exhibit which was very diversified with art in oils, acrylics, clays and many other less traditional mediums. As is usual for me my favorites were the less traditional pieces of art. Here are some favorites.


I See You
Mixed media

Pireqrew
Sculpture
Flowers Are Forever
Sculpture


Cavern Life
Mixed Media
Birds of a Feather
Mixed media
Earth
Oil
Gasparilla
Encaustic
Windows Past
Photography
Suffering The Past
Photography
Cala
Sculpture
After the gallery came lunch at Panera's. Usually it is a favorite but for some reason today I really did not enjoy it all that much though Bob did.


Too many choices





Then came shopping at my favorite local veggie and fruit stand where we bought Georgia peaches and Vidalia Sweet Onions and local cantaloupe, tomatoes, red, green and yellow peppers and zucchini...good eats!






The end of a nice day was a leisurely drive down the back roads to home.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day out. Really enjoyed some of the art in the gallery. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete