Thursday, June 5, 2014

Morning Walk

This morning I got off to a nice start with a morning walk instead of evening. Weather was okay when I started at 9:20 but got hot before I got home at 10:00...Not a long walk but I did get in over a mile so not too shabby...and got some photos along the way..Here they are...


I started my walk out with getting a photograph of the line of sight from the stop sign where,I am standing on the corner, down my street to see if my trees are blocking the view needed to make a safe turn...Standing there I can see almost to the curve so it seems like if you stop and look it will not be a problem...zipping out into the street without stopping might be...but to keep the peace and not have to spend time in a squabble we will trim the trees...

Streets are not just for cars...


Wild blackberries. 
From the vine to my mouth in one fell swoop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment