Monday, June 2, 2014

Daily Walk

The sky as my walk commenced


My walking photos for the most part are published the day after since the walks are happening in evening because of weather...I managed to get out for a short walk last evening after supper when the temps dropped a tad. On the previous walk I took lots of photos of trash left behind by people who forget to leave only footprints so this walk I enjoyed getting a few photos of the cycle of life and the beauty of shapes and textures..Most of them are self explanatory and a couple of them are a bit blurry but posting them any way since not sure if I will make it back before they are gone


















OOPS!  Saw this as I was leaving the area...


Almost home...
I was so excited to have found this tortoise hole just outside my fence and under my big old pinetree...There will be two others since I am told they always have three and that other animals such as snakes make their den in the holes living harmoniously together.



No comments:

Post a Comment