Saturday, May 17, 2014

NIGHT SHOTS, MAY 17, 2014

Before day break 

Moon at 4:30 A.M. 
This morning I got out of bed at half past four in the morning. Guess my body had enough sleep since it felt well rested and wide awake. I made coffee and went out for the paper and noticed how nice the sky looked with an almost full moon. I decided to give my camera a try at night and see how it took. 


4:30 A.M.  from front door
The first few shots were only okay...mostly the moon  with dark, indistinct shadows around it but pretty cool looking so I kept a couple of them.





Then I set it on night time photos and got an entirely different look to the photos..some of them look like daytime....like the ones above

A  half hour later the sky was lightening up and I got the ones below. What a difference a few minutes make. 








4 comments:

  1. What a difference a few minutes make! You are such a clear curious communicating artist! My heart swells when I see your images!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In life every moment counts and they are gone in the blink of an eye never to return...I love early mornings...they are the best time of the day before "people noise starts drowning out the natural noises" ...Used to always be up at that hour but seems as I age it gets harder and harder to get up early...even when I retire at a very reasonable hour...

      Delete
  2. I love your MOON shot, Darlene. Getting up early can be sooooo rewarding.

    ReplyDelete